Food Safety Services
Helping your achieve that "5"
Your Choices are
- For the Current Business Owner we can provide policy/ training/ procedures and auditing.
- We can provide support, even in enforcement situations./ emergencies
- Bespoke policies and procedures / HACCP systems
- Training we are able to provide HIghfield training courses and develop bespoke courses as required.
- For Enforcement services we can support with outsourced staff.
- Support if looking for external accreditation e.g. BRC lower or Higher standards.
- Appointment as the Competent Person/ Adviser for your business.
- Require advice on allergens ?
- Implementing Safer Food / Better Business within your business ?
In Wales the scoring guidance for EHO's and food safety support officers is that a grade of 1 must be issued where there is no document
Our consultants will have undertaken a minimum of 10 years in the Enforcement Environment and at least 6 years in a commercial role. They will have worked in SME's and Blue Chip organisations and understand the reaility of decisions and costs.
Our lead consultants are Chartered Environmental Health Practictioners (The highest membership recognition for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) we hold the designation CEnvH MCIEH.
We offer an unbiased EHO service to you, you could say you have your own "EHO in your pocket".
We are the only consultancy based in North Wales where our Consultants are EHO's and have issued the FHRS, have given Grade 0's and Grade 5's .
For more information please contact us.